“One. More. Song.” – We’re The Chicago Wedding DJs That Keep Your Guests On The Dance Floor, Begging For More.
Rest easy and rely on our more than 13 years of Wedding DJ experience successfully providing entertainment for hundreds of weddings across the country. When you work with us, you know your wedding entertainment will go off without a hitch.
What’s the secret to our approach? Unlike larger multi-operational DJ companies, we take the time to get to know our couples. This way, we can help create the perfect wedding day for you, your fiancé, and your guests.
DJ For Wedding Receptions
You’ve been to wedding receptions with an incredible DJ—The DJ who keeps the guests on their feet, knows just what the crowd is into, and makes sure everyone has an amazing time. We are that DJ!
- We will meet with you in person or by video call for a planning meeting before your event
- We provide music and event advice from our extensive experience (we don’t just send you some online forms to fill out on your own)
- We build an event timeline and reach out to your other vendors ahead of time so everyone is ready
- We take care of everything related to your entertainment
The Best In Reception Entertainment, Starting at $1400
DJ For Wedding Ceremonies
Creating magical moments requires years of consistent hands-on experience and expertise. There can be ZERO compromises in organizing and providing entertainment for your wedding ceremony
That’s why we’re FULLY certified for Professional Wedding Planning (accredited by Courses for Success Wedding & Event Planning Specialists).
Uplighting, Monograms & Lighting Design
Uplighting/decor lighting is one of the most elegant ways to add to the ambiance in your banquet hall/venue—all without eating into your budget because of its affordability.
Our lights are computer-controlled to match your theme colors and décor, thus ensuring a unique and engaging atmosphere.
Have Some Questions? Let Us Help You Out
- You reach out by emailing us, or calling so we can check your date’s availability to make sure we still have one of our awesome DJs available.
- We can chat over the phone, video chat, or in person (in Chicago) to talk about what we can offer you to make your wedding day perfect! During this step, we also give you confirmed pricing.
- After that meeting, you have 1 week to decide if you want to book us. During this week, we hold your date without a contract or retainer.
- Once you decide you want to book us, we all get excited and high-five, then we send a contract for you and your fiancé to e-sign.
- Then you pay your non-refundable retainer fee, which is 50%. We accept Checks, Chase QuickPay/Zelle Network, or Credit Card.
Then we’re locked down and confirmed! After that, we start planning!
We’ll make sure we stay on track and ahead of time so that no one needs to get stressed out. The last thing we want are stressed out clients!
- We’ll setup an initial planning meeting after we’re booked. During this meeting, we go over the planning forms and timeline with you (we’ll help a lot for this part) and we show you how to use our online music request/selection system.
- You get your login and password sent to you so you can login anytime, anywhere and make changes to your forms, timeline, or music (that’s the fun part)
- We’ll reach out two months before your wedding to setup a final planning meeting. If you want to meet before that time, it’s no problem, just let us know.
Absolutely, and we’re happy to provide a copy to your venue or have them listed as additional insureds. We do carry a $2 million insurance policy. Even if your venue doesn’t require that your vendors are insured, it’s still best that we are for everyone’s sake. 🙂
Have to? Absolutely not!
We do allow up to 100 songs to be requested ahead of time by you and your fiancé, but keep in mind, with an average song length of 3 minutes, that would be 5 hours of music, so we won’t be able to play all of them.
Because of this, in our online music request system we give you three lists of music:
- Songs We’d LOVE to Hear
- Songs we’d LIKE to hear
- DO NOT PLAY
We’ve have couples fill out all 100, and we’ve also had couples who only add 4 songs. There is no right or wrong, and whatever you do, we’ll discuss with you. We’re professional disc jockeys, here to make your day perfect based on our expertise.
We’ll advise you how much setup and teardown time we’re going to need, based on your venue, and the amount of gear/equipment that we’re bringing. We typically overestimate by quite a bit since we’d much rather be early than late and rushing! You aren’t paying for this unless there is an extreme case (for example, due to other circumstances we need to set up 8 hours before the wedding starts)
We make it a point to be as clear as possible with our pricing. We don’t have sales tax on our DJ services since it’s a service (not a tangible product). We do have a travel fee applied to venues more than 45 miles from Chicago. We’ll be sure to calculate this and show it to you on your quote! The only other last fee would be a fee for parking if your venue can’t provide us parking for free.
Yes, we do. In fact, we love destination weddings! Pricing for destination wedding DJ services is custom depending on the destination. Please contact us for a quote.